Monday, November 14, 2011

ROCKING HORSE MADE OUT OF WINE BARREL

well here we go again-about 6 months ago i found this wine barrel at a yardsale for 3 bucks.I was sitting in my shop and i had it in with a bunch of wood that I need for an other project I was working on.To tell you the thruth I forgot I had it.Well I looked at it and it put me in the mood to make the rocking horse.I just compleated the baseicks -I will show compleated horse when done.My wife walked in my shop and asked me if I was going to put on my blog.I get in my shop and start working on a project I for get about my blog.There are several items I should of posted.But I just get carried a way when I get an idea.Will try to post more items.Dave

1 comment:

  1. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post. https://wevino.store/

    ReplyDelete